We are looking for an Optometrist to join our talented team within our long established practices in Cardigan and Narberth.
At Pritchard Cowburn Opticians we have an enviable reputation providing the local community with exceptional eyecare. As an independent practice, we provide a working environment where our colleagues are empowered to craft the perfect optical solution for our customers.
We continuously invest in the latest practice technology as well as an impressive range of designer eyewear brands.
We strive to deliver the highest level of eyecare and quality eyewear to our patients through our unwavering commitment to excellence in every part of the customer experience.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· Provide exceptional eye test services
· To thrive to uphold the reputation for clinical excellence
· To be an enthusiastic member of a close knit team
As a valued member of our team and the local community we offer you a platform to showcase your clinical skills within the optometry profession providing our patients with the optimum solution to their eyecare and eye health needs.
Profession leading salary: Related to experience and working hours
Career progression: We encourage professional growth through post-graduate training opportunities and not just in Optometry!
Relocation packages: Ready for the next step in your career? We can help you with the big move.
AOP and GOC membership: We do the upmost to help optometrists get the help they deserve.
Regular training for your CPD allowance.
Holiday: Start with 33 days holiday per year and your allowance will increase with length of service.
Private medical insurance: We cover the cost of private medical insurance for our optometrists.
Pension scheme: We can provide you with employer benefits and access to a professional advisor to plan for the future.
Cycle to work scheme: Enjoy a discount on your bike and help to reduce emissions.
Long service awards: We like to recognise our loyal and long term employees
· A degree in Optometry including successful completion of Pre-Reg year
· Must be registered with the GOC and must possess a current GOC number.
· We will consider a newly qualified Optometrist who can demonstrate the correct values, work ethic and ambition.
· Should be comfortable in a commercial and clinical working environment
· To have friendly and personable demeanour
· Excellent communication skills both with patients and staff
· Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
· Must be passionate about delivering outstanding eyecare
· The role is flexible for the right candidate
· Must be Honest, Ambitious, Kind, Industrious and Meticulous – These are our core values
If you have a passion for providing clinical excellence, a meticulous mind for detail and want to be the best version of you by pushing boundaries, then we want to hear from you!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lyndon Pritchard on 07809396527 or Jeff Cowburn on 07809396528.