– Laboratory trainee/optical assistant required to help manufacture glasses, including repairs, and assist reception staff with practice duties.
– Training will take place in the practice with some online/external assessments required.
– The post demands a very high level of accuracy and the candidate should be educated to A-level standard and be comfortable with using maths routinely.
– The following attributes are important
– Should be comfortable in a commercial and clinical working environment
– To have friendly and personable demeanour
– Excellent communication skills both with patients and staff
– Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
– Must be passionate about delivering outstanding eyecare
– The role is flexible for the right candidate
– Must be Honest, Ambitious, Kind, Industrious and Meticulous – These are our core values
Reference ID: OPT Tech 05/2021
Application deadline: 04/06/2021
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £13,889.00-£17,374.00 per year
We are following college of Optometrists, Welsh Government and NHS guidelines to keep our staff and patients as safe as possible through to COVID 19 pandemic with careful practice cleaning and PPE for all staff